Lanchester Wines is Recruiting
Our business is expanding and as a result, we’re looking for two dedicated, hardworking people to join our team. If you’re looking for your next role and would like to work for one of the country’s largest wine importers, please read on:
Class 1 HGV driver (x1)
– Mon-Fri 45 hrs per week basic + OT, with some nights out
– Must have drivers CPC and digital tachograph card
– This role will see you working both locally and nationally, transporting our wines to key customers. It’s an exciting role which will see you meeting new people and travelling to new places, while being the direct-to-customer face of Lanchester Wines
Warehouse operative/7.5 ton/van driver (x1)
– Mon-Fri 40 hours per week
– Must have Drivers CPC, digital tachograph and multi-drop experience
– This role will involve mixed duties, so will need someone who’s multi-skilled. These duties will involve driving 7.5ton/van driving and warehouse duties.
Both roles are based at our Annfield Plain (DH9) head office, so you’ll need to live close enough to commute daily.
To apply, please send your CV – including relevant qualifications – and a cover note to email@example.com