Careers at Lanchester Wines
Our business is constantly evolving and we are always interested to meet hard-working, forward-thinking people who want to join our team. Please see below for current vacancies:
Cleaner (20 hours per week)
Purpose: Cleaning of offices and facilities as well as other adhoc tasks.
Location: Greencroft Estates, DH9
- Daily cleaning of receptions, offices, toilets, kitchen and meeting areas – including emptying bins, cleaning surfaces and all touch points such as handrails and light switches.
- Daily cleaning of driver rest facilities.
- Regular hoovering of office suites.
- Ensure safe use of cleaning materials and equipment.
- Occasional cleaning of display areas.
- Maintaining / requesting cleaning supplies
Experience required: Office / industry cleaning.
Shift Pattern: 20 hours per week. Hours to be agreed but between 9 am and 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday
Reporting to: HR Team
Training: On the job, risk assessment and SOP’s. Initial Food Safety, COSSH and Manual Handling.
Progression: Dependant on qualifications.
If you are interested and hold the right skills and experience, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Transport and Warehouse Staff
We have various roles available within our transport and warehouse departments, both at our County Durham HQ and also our warehouses in Gateshead. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter stating experience and all relevant qualifications (eg lift truck etc)