Lanchester Wines is a UK based wine merchant and importer
Established in 1980, we are one of the UK’s leading wine importers and wine wholesalers.
We supply a wide range of quality and premium wines to the on trade and off trade. Customers include pubs, clubs, bars and hotel chains to high street retailers and off licenses.
Our extensive wine collection includes high quality wines from all corners of the world. Our New World ranges are constantly expanding, and now consist of over 50 varietals.
We work with some of the leading wine producers across the globe to make sure we’re always offering the best quality wine at the best price.
– We are Class A bonded meaning we can provide orders under duty suspension to bonded customers. Our four warehouses are each protected by 24 hour security.
– Our team of designers and wine experts can help strengthen your brand through creating your own label wines. Ideal as a house wine, each bottle is created bespoke using your colours and logos.
– We can work with you to create your own bespoke wine lists, tailored to suit your individual business needs, industry and customer base. Selecting the wines which your customers want and complementing your food menu.
– Do your staff need more training ? We offer extensive staff wine training to equip your team with the skills and knowledge required to provide your customers with an unparalleled wine service.
– Outstanding customer service is vital to our success. We have representatives in your local area to support you and offer guidance. And our customer service team is always on hand to help with any queries.
– Our sister company is one of the largest wine bottlers in Europe. It currently fills 145 million bottles, boxes and Tetra Pak cartons of wine annually. www.GreencroftBottling.com. Though based on the same site and offering some synergies, the two companies are run autonomously.
We are a sustainable wine business and continue to invest heavily in the generation of renewable energy at our County Durham headquarters. We want to be the greenest wine company in the world, which is why we make a conscious effort to ensure all of our operations are as environmentally friendly as possible.
And our sustainability programme has won awards. Lanchester Wines was shortlisted in Business In the Community’s ‘The Asda Environmental Leadership Award’ 2016 (formerly The Big Tick) and also in The Guardian Sustainable Business Awards 2016 ‘Carbon and Energy Management’ category.